2018 Ford F-150
The Ford F-150 has been the most trusted pickup in its class for years due to its ability to assist you on the job, or on your daily commute. New for 2018, the F-150 comes with a lighter, stronger body made to offer more power than ever before. Ford has truly outdone itself with this year’s model thanks to advanced smart technology, intelligent safety features, and upgrades designed to make your life easier.
Get the Job Done
This year’s F-150 is sporting the most advanced powertrain lineup ever with best-in-class torque and best-in-class towing. With a lighter body made of high-strength, military-grade, aluminum alloy and a 3.5L EcoBoost twin-turbo V6 bringing 375 horsepower and 470 lb-ft of torque, Ford has outdone the competition.
The F-150 is the ideal pickup to assist you in finishing big jobs with the capability to tow up to 13,200 lbs. The Terrain Management System keeps you in control no matter the elements and features six driver-selectable modes, and the Hill Descent Control function will help you face difficult road conditions with ease.
Intelligent Features and Upgrades
Equip your 2018 F150 to increase your productivity on every job with smart features not available on any other half-ton pickup. These intuitive options include:
- Standard trailer sway control with AdvanceTrac with Roll Stability Control
- Pro Trailer Backup Assist
- Dynamic Hitch Assist with Line-of-Sight Guide
- Smart trailer tow connector
- Factory-Installed Trailer Brake Controller
- Blind Spot Information System with Trailer Coverage
- Integrated Tailgate Step and Deployable Box Steps
- 360-degree Camera with Split-View Display
- Pre-Collision Assist with Pedestrian Detection
- Lane-Keeping System
The available 8″ LCD productivity screen integrates your life and can provide you with information about your fuel economy and towing data. The SYNC Connect feature allows you to remotely access vehicle features and works in sync with the FordPass app.
Visit your Rizza Ford of Orland Park, IL today to test drive your dream pickup truck, the 2018 F-150.